We are experts in tax preparation and can help you file your return quickly and easily. We’ll make sure you get the maximum refund possible, so you can keep more money in your pocket.
We want to help you get your taxes done right, so you can rest easy knowing everything is taken care of. Plus, our services are affordable and there’s no need to wait – we offer same-day filing for most returns.
Are you a real estate professional? Our tax preparation and planning services are designed specifically for real estate agents. The IRS categorizes licensed real estate agents as statutory nonemployees and are treated as self-employed for all Federal tax purposes, including income and employment taxes. We can help you save money on your taxes and keep more of what you earn.
Contact us today to learn more about our tax filing services and to get started. We know taxes, so you don’t have to. Let us help. Don’t wait till the last minute!
Our Tax Preparation Process
Mastering your taxes doesn’t have to be a headache. Our virtual tax preparation service offers the best of both worlds: easy online filing with the added bonus of working one-on-one with a tax professional.
Your security is our number one priority. That’s why we only use secure, encrypted portals to exchange documents and data.
After receiving your information, we will draft your tax return and call you to discuss changes or answer any questions. We can communicate with you either by phone, e-mail or Zoom.
Once you’re comfortable with the work we’ve done, we’ll send you e-signature forms. After those are signed and payment is submitted, we’ll electronically file your return.
You have the option to either pay your tax preparation fees directly or Pay-by-Refund. We also offer Taxpayer Advance Loans up to $7,000!
The following are steps to getting your tax return completed.
- Step 1 – Phone/Zoom Consultation: During this scheduled interview, we collect basic information about you. When you discuss your tax situation with your tax professional, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, and anything else that may affect your taxes. This information will help your tax professional determine what type of return needs to be filed and how to maximize your refund or minimize your liability.
- Step 2 – Client Portal Invitation: Log into the client portal to review and accept the engagement letter. This document outlines the services to be provided and the fees for those services. It also explains the process for completing your return and addresses any questions you may have. Instructions for accessing the portal can be found here.
- Step 3 – Questionnaire: Once you have reviewed and accepted the engagement letter, you will need to pay the deposit and complete a questionnaire providing additional information about your tax situation. This questionnaire is used to prepare your tax return and ensure that all the necessary information is included.
- Step 4 – Upload Documents: After the questionnaire is completed, you will need to upload any supporting documents that may be required. These documents may include W-2s, 1099s, receipts for deductions, or other financial statements. Once all of the supporting documents have been uploaded, your tax return can be prepared.
- Step 5 – Review: Once your tax return is prepared, you will need to review it for accuracy. This is important to ensure that all the information is correct and that you are getting the maximum refund or minimizing your liability. After you have reviewed your return, you will need to pay the invoice in order to have your taxes filed.
We also offer comprehensive tax planning. We develop customized plans for each client for a current year projection and can run one or two different scenarios to illustrate potential savings opportunities. The plan may be as simple as making quarterly estimated tax payments or investments, or it could be more complex such as setting up a trust.
We understand that everyone’s financial situation is unique and we take the time to get to know our clients so that we can provide the best possible advice, and be happy to help you develop a plan that meets your needs.
Countdown to Tax Deadline
Tuesday, April 18, 2023